Past Simple vs Present Perfect Past Simple vs Present Perfect
Используем, когда говорим о завершенном действии в прошлом. Обычно указывается конкретное время.
- We lived here for 5 years.
(We don’t live here anymore.)
- 2. I played tennis at college.
- 3. Joe arrived 5 minutes ago.
- 4. Did Michael Jackson ever go to China?
- 5. Did mom tell you my secret yesterday?
- I wrote a poem last night.
(My grandpa never wrote poems.)
- Tom lost his key a month ago.
- Did the letter come this morning
- The children ate an hour ago.
- I bought a new car last week.
- . Jen sent that letter a day ago!
- Jack went to Egypt for a few weeks last month.
- My brother saw a comet yesterday.
- My guests left a minute ago!
- I didn’t hear any noise last night.
- My grandparents didn’t have any gadgets.
- I didn’t drive my car yesterday evening
- I had a car crash last winter.
- The author wrote 15 books in his career. (The career is over now.)
- In 1987 hooliganism became a problem in our town. (It isn’t a problem anymore.)
- I broke my leg when I was a child.
- Now it is just a memory.
- My dog died last fall.
Past Simple vs Present Perfect
Используем, когда : *действие в прошлом имеет результат в настоящем; *говорим о периоде времени с к.-л. момента прошлого до настоящего момента; сообщаем свежие новости.
(have/has + Ved/V3)
- We’ve lived here for 5 years.
(We still live here.)
- I’ve played tennis before.
- Joe has just arrived.
- Have you ever been to China?
- Has mom told you my secret yet?
- I‘ve never written a poem before.
(My uncle has written 5 poems so far.)
- Tom has lost his key.
- Has the letter come this morning?
- I‘ve just bought a new car
- Jen has already sent that letter.
- Jack has gone to Egypt.(He is still there.)
- Have you seen my glasses?
- My guests have just left.I haven’t heard from Mark yet.
- I‘ve never had a car.
- This is the first time I‘ve ever driven a car!